Sales Account Manager
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Noblesville, IndianaSales Account Manager
Strong customer relationships built on trust - that's the
foundation of Uline's sales culture! As a Sales Account Manager,
build out your territory supported by the best training, tools and
product offering to win in the field every day! Uline continues to
grow, creating new career opportunities and job stability you can
Account Managers can be based anywhere within your sales territory,
with regular visits to your Uline Branch / Sales Office.
Why Sales at Uline?
- Success from the Start - You'll get 4 weeks of training
followed by a 12-week mentorship program along with weekly learning
and strategy meetings with leadership.
- "CEO" of Your Territory - Manage accounts in all industries
with opportunities to travel to new markets.
- Set Your Schedule - Spend Mondays in the office with your peers
planning about 20 sales visits a week. Meet face-to-face with
customers Tuesday - Friday with work-life balance in mind.Position
- Manage and grow existing accounts as well as bring in new
business within your territory.
- Provide effective business solutions at annual, on-site
customer consultations, including recommendations from our catalog
of over 40,000 quality products.
- Deliver legendary customer service with the help of our sales
support team.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but our thorough training
will support you to win every day!
- Valid driver's license and great driving record.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, contests and top performer incentives.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing
- As we grow, you'll have opportunities to join new markets.
We'll support your move through relocation assistance.About
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 branch locations and 14 sales offices, it's time you
Uline is proud to operate as a--drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment--hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks!-- Explore to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Noblesville , Sales Account Manager, Sales , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!