Firearms Sales Outfitter
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Sales Outfitter - Firearms is responsible
for maintaining Counter Sales and Customer Service for Firearms
along with Floor and Counter Sales of other Hunting
Merchandise.They perform various selling/customer service
activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in
a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care,
providing information, assistance and direction to
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
customers. Provides a legendary experience for every customer,
every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- Identifying and evaluating customers' needs,
- Making product recommendations based off of this analysis,
- Promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
membership, VOC and IN Store Pick up.
- Insures 4473 Forms are completed thoroughly and
- Obtains the ability to demonstrate product to customers.
- Organizes and maintains Merchandise within the retail Store for
Sales at Gun Counter Responsibility.
- Replenishes product on shelves as required per merchandising
- Remains product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintains pricing
- Assists with Seasonal Floor merchandise moves.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in Retail
- Must be 21 years of age or olderKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge and Experience Product knowledge of Firearms and
- Knowledge in ATF Federal and State Regulations
- Customer Service and Sales of Firearms and Ammunition
- Ability to Merchandise and Stock MerchandiseTRAVEL
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps,
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Occasionally repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds
constantly, may occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
- Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
- Occasionally work in noisy environmentsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Noblesville , Firearms Sales Outfitter, Sales , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...