Insurance Customer Service Agent - Great Benefits!
Company: Sitel Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you ready to splash into a new career this Summer?
Location Requirements: Must reside within 50 miles of our Fishers,
IN location.Are you a top performing customer service professional,
looking for a new challenge to level up your experience and ready
to take the next step in your career? We're creating an opportunity
for you to learn, lead, and grow with a career in insurance! What
does a career in insurance look like? This position includes
year-round, full-time employment, and an opportunity to get your
multi-state insurance license, including exams, for free. Best
part? This isn't a sales role so there is no cold-calling, this
role answers only inbound calls in a call center environment! At
Sitel Group , one of the largest global providers of customer
experience (CX) products. We invest in YOU by covering the cost of
your insurance license, so that you can provide a world class,
white-glove experience to support customers of one of the world's
most well-known insurance brands. Sitel Group has more than 30
years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our
modernized application technology benefits our customers and
Ready for Next Steps? Here's what to expect:
- After applying, you'll complete our video interview where we'll
get to know each other better.
- Be sure to look for an email from one of our recruiters for
your personal interview link.
- After you complete your interview our team will review your
application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which
position best matches your skill set. *With your job application,
you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as
SYKES.Location Requirements: Must reside within 50 miles of our
Fishers, IN location.
- Willingness to attend training and study independently to
obtain appropriate licenses
- Interact with customers, clients, insurance carriers and
internal sources to provide coverage information or support claims
- Complete a variety of day-to-day client service transactions,
including policy endorsements, certificates, claims support,
cancellations or other necessary tasks as needed
- Weekly review of quality standards, metrics, and
Work with Us and You'll Enjoy:
- Obtaining your insurance license on us!
- Competitive starting pay from $17/hr, with an additional
increase once training is completed
- 100% paid training
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance,
company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Ability to complete pre-licensing courses and pass the
applicable state exam and background screenings by state.
- Organized self-starter who is dedicated to studying on their
own and comfortable in a continuous-learning environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to navigate
between screens while assisting customers
- Access to a Windows PC or a tablet to complete pre-licensing &
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
What Your Insurance Career can look like: (Classes begin in
- Auto or Property Claims
- When you join our team of auto claims or property claims
adjusters you can expect to take calls from customers looking to
file a claim with their insurance company.
- Auto Property Insurance
- When you join our team of auto or property insurance agents you
can expect to take calls regarding questions about policies and if
any additional coverage is needed by the customer.
About Sitel Group :
As one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX)
products and solutions, Sitel Group empowers brands to build
stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful
connections that boost brand value. With 160,000 people around the
globe, we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers
over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages.Learn more at
www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and
Twitter.At this time, Sitel Group does not offer employment to
individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California,
Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine,
Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio,
Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC.
Associated topics: broker, health, inside sales, insurance sales
agent, life insurance sales, outside sales, phone, retail, sales,
Keywords: Sitel Group, Noblesville , Insurance Customer Service Agent - Great Benefits!, Sales , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!