Regional Dry Van Driving Job in Noblesville, IN
Company: Marten Transport
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Regional Dry Van Driving Job - Noblesville, Indiana
Great Lakes - Great Lakes Regional
Truck Driving Jobs - Regional - NEW Pay Guarantee - $1,225+
Guaranteed Every Week!
Average 62 CPM with our Exclusive Pay Boosters
Don't Wait, Call Now!
Earn a guaranteed $1,225+ every week with this regional route,
depending on how long you choose to stay out.
With Marten's Exclusive Pay Boosters, drivers average 62 CPM -
including detention pay, inclement weather pay, stop pay, breakdown
pay and more - all starting the second you stop!
Call now to get started right away!
- Home Bi weekly
- Guaranteed Pay - $1,225 weekly!
- Average 62 CPM
- Exclusive Pay Boosters
- Premium Pay - Extra 6 CPM for staying out a full work week
- Detention Pay
- Inclement Weather Pay
- Breakdown and Extra Stop Pay
- DriveWyze Carrier
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 6 months recent CDL A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route
details ask a recruiter for details
- The CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the
Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety
bonus, mileage bonus etc.)
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary
down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 67 mph passing feature - governed at 65mph jump to
67mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy
Noblesville, Indiana Regional Dry Van Driver Job
Marten Transport Regional Dry Van Driving Job in Noblesville,
This job originated on HiringDriversNow.com
Keywords: Marten Transport, Noblesville , Regional Dry Van Driving Job in Noblesville, IN, Professions , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!