Company: Gaylor inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Location: Noblesville, Indiana
Req ID: 3545
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing
unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial
performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset;
building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth >
Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
The idea candidate has survey experience working with Topcon and or
Trimble survey equipment.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Layout and as-built survey points accurately and in a timely
manner in the field as directed
- Will know how to utilize a robotic total station and GPS to
layout points and collect as-built data.
--- Physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites in
all weather conditions.
--- Provide work control lines and elevations that are required for
accurate measurement and correct installation of materials by field
Willing to travel overnight occasionally.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/
- 2+ years of experience in construction layout.
- Have a demonstrated ability to read construction plans and
- AutoCAD/Revit experience a plus.
- Must possess a strong mathematic background and perform
calculations associated with surveying.
- Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Gaylor inc., Noblesville , Survey Technician, Professions , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!