Company: Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Noblesville
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We're offering a unique opportunity for the right
sales-person...Summers Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is an
employee-owned company that is looking for an experienced
sales-person who's willing to learn the HVAC trade. We offer a very
competitive hourly rate while learning how to maintain heating and
cooling equipment, with the opportunity to make bonuses on
accessories you sell. Once your training is over (6-8 weeks),
you'll also be selling replacement equipment, earning commissions,
on top of your hourly and accessory bonus.Along with our
outstanding compensation package, you'll receive paid holidays,
vacations, health and dental insurance, short- and long-term
disability, 401K with company match, AND, as mentioned, we are
EMPLOYEE OWNED (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)!
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers,
office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting
replacements or repairs.
- Completion of proposed work as quoted.
- Participate in on-call assignments and back-up as
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training
- Positive attitude required and must be able to promote a
professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Consistently sell equipment, accessories and other promotional
material from the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MUST HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE!
- Candidates must have the ability to learn to determine
residential HVAC service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs.
Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with
customers in their homes and businesses.
- Candidates will understand residential heating and cooling
equipment operation, IAQ, air distribution systems and basic
repairs of HVAC appliances and fixtures.
- Training to expand knowledge base and areas of expertise will
be provided with further certification expected.
- All interested candidates must currently be able to learn to
troubleshoot and repair a variety of residential HVAC systems as
well as install supporting IAQ products according to manufacturer's
specifications and applicable codes.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver equipment up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to crawl, climb, kneel, squat, bend and reach
- Must be able to climb and work on ladders
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
Drug testing, background checks and valid driver's license are
conditions of employment.
Keywords: Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling - Noblesville, Noblesville , HVAC Sales, Professions , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!