Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Average $80K Annually - Home Daily - $12.5K Sign On Bonus
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Average $80K Annually - Home Daily -
$12.5K Sign On Bonus - Black Horse Carriers (Job Number:
Immediate Opportunities: Full-time Local Class A CDL Truck
- Average $80,000 per year!
- Top earners can expect to average over $100,000
- $12,500 sign on bonus!
- Local routes, home daily!
You will drive:
- Late model, well maintained Freightliner day cabs with
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort, including Sirius XM
What you will do:
- Local delivery of automobile parts to dealerships within IN,
IL, OH, KY and MI.
- Home daily
- Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday
- Consecutive days off
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day one
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D
- Company-provided uniforms and safety footwear
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program-earn up to $12,000
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
We are seeking safe, professional and experienced drivers looking
for a company to call home. Penske Logistics recently acquired
Black Horse Carriers. Together, we bring the best the
transportation industry has to offer. As a driver for an industry
leader, you'll enjoy exceptional equipment, technology, safety
practices, over-the-road support, and service.
When you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers
committed to delivering products safely and on time. And we're
proud to haul freight for some of the world's leading brands. (Yes,
we're more than just the yellow trucks.)
Best of all, you'll be with a stable, nationwide company that is
known for having the best equipment, great management, clear
communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday,
and for most of our driving positions, you're home daily. Yes,
daily. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for
The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle
and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the
rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading
companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through
its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing
and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Noblesville , Truck Driver - CDL Class A - Average $80K Annually - Home Daily - $12.5K Sign On Bonus, Professions , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!