Coca-Cola: Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) 2nd shift M-F
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: January 8, 2022
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (A):
2nd Shift Mon-Fri
3:00pm - 11:30pm
Red Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting
is for our CCCI facility in Whitestown, IN.
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) Overview:
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) is responsible for repairing and
maintaining all medium to heavy duty customer vehicles and
equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.) which
includes routinely performing preventative maintenance and
corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle operations. In
this role, the Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) will demonstrate
leadership qualities that include effective communication and
problem solving and present above average knowledge and
understanding of diesel maintenance and repair. The Diesel
Maintenance Tech (A) will perform job duties independently with
little to no supervision & must be equipped with personal tool box.
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will also be responsible for coaching
and mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (B & C) employees as
Extensive knowledge and understanding of medium to heavy duty
diesel truck engines, possess high level diagnostic
/troubleshooting skills, an understanding of how internal
combustion gas and diesel engines work, as well as able to identify
main components. Must possess computer proficiency, strong
communication and problem solving skills and strong training and
team facilitation skills.
* 5-7 years verifiable experience in heavy duty truck & trailer
maintenance or Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 5 years
previous experience in heavy duty truck & trailer maintenance.
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Background in Cummins, Detroit, International and Mack programs
* Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Diagnose and repair or replace lights, wiring and GPS tracking
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Basic computer skills.
* Basic truck driving skills.
* Provide road call inspection service and repair as needed
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21years old
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Class A/B CDL or ability to obtain within 3-6 months of hire.
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
Coca-Cola Consolidated is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Noblesville , Coca-Cola: Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) 2nd shift M-F, Professions , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!