CDL A Local Refrigerated Driver in Indianapolis, IN
Company: Super T Transport, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Super T Transport is hiring a full time CDL A Local Refrigerated
Driver in Indianapolis, IN. The driver will haul refrigerated goods
in Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas. Our local drivers ensure
the success of our 250 truck fleet by picking up and delivering
freight in a safe and timely manner, staging trailers, inspecting
equipment and facilitating repairs. Compensation
- Annual pay: $50,000 - $62,000 based on safety and
- Hourly straight pay. CPM when traveling OTR.
- Paid via direct deposit weekly Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits beginning the 1st of the month following
60 days of employment through Blue Cross of Idaho
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy (additional coverage available
- 401K with 4% company match (100% vested once you start
- Paid Time Off – 7 days after 1 year, 14 days after 2 years, 3
weeks after 3 years along with rollover and payout options
- Rider program: pet and passenger (Age limit of 10 years -
approval required)Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: Home daily with occasional over night trips
required. Each quarter, a 6-8 day trip to our UT or ID terminal is
required for training and equipment manintenance.
- Schedule: Will vary, 5 days a week with weekend work required.
Start times are typically early morning. Must be available as a
yard contact and to monitor reefer temps when needed.
- Route: 200 miles around Indianapolis area.Occassional over
night trips required. Each quarter a 6-8 day trip to UT or ID
terminal for training and equipment maintenance.
- Level of touch: 99% No touch freight (some drop &
- Freightliner Cascadias: 2019 and newer
- Governed at 67 on the cruise and 65 on the pedal
- 13-speed manual transmission or automatic with amenities
- 2,000 Watt inverter
- Bunk heater
- Optimized Idle
- XM Radio
- Double bunks
- Spare Tire
- Rack for load locks
- Dash mounted QualcommQualifications
- Must have Class A CDL
- minimum 6 months reefer experience
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stoop or squat to a height of 48"
- Must have no at fault accidents in the last 3 years
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations in 3 years
- Must have no disqualifying violations such as
Reckless/Careless/Inattentive, Excessive Speed (15+) in the last 3
- Must have no DUI/DWI in the last 5 years
- Driver should live within 50 miles 1045 W Sumner Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46217
The local position you've been looking for! At Super T Transport,
our drivers work with dispatch to ensure the safe and timely
delivery of our customer's refrigerated and dry freight. We are a
refrigerated trucking company operating across the United States.
Our drivers are home daily and enjoy competitive pay. We offer
small fleet size to ensure dispatch is helpful and attentive. We
have contracted, year round freight, as well as drop and hook
opportunities to maximize miles and home time for our drivers. We
also offer a full benefits package including Paid Time Off, XM
Radio, competitive pay, bonuses, new well maintained equipment, and
a family environment. Just take a look at what our drivers have to
say!"I first off I would like to say thank you for this wonderful
opportunity...I love driving for Super-T-Transport! Great pay,
miles, friendly as heck...great equipment.. home time is as you
want or need! This is the best and I am so happy I found it! Much
thanks to Sidney!"-Laurie R., Current Driver"As a driver for Super
T I can say with confidence that there is no finer group of people
to work with. This is the type of job that everybody looks for. Im
truly blessed to be with this company."-Duane C., Current
DriverSuper T Transport, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws. Super T Transport, Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.Super T Transport, Inc.
expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based
on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Improper interference with the ability of Super T Transport, Inc.
employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not
Keywords: Super T Transport, Inc., Noblesville , CDL A Local Refrigerated Driver in Indianapolis, IN, Professions , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!