Coca-Cola: Diesel Maintenance Tech(Lead) 2nd shift M-F
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: February 21, 2021
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (Lead):
Coca Cola Consolidated, Inc.
2nd Shift Mon-Fri
Red Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting
is for our CCCI facility in Whitestown, IN.
The Diesel Maintenance Technician (Lead) will assist in the
leadership of the maintenance team. He/She will be a hands-on Lead
while also encouraging and enforcing all company safety procedures.
The lead is also responsible for repairing and maintaining all
medium to heavy duty customer vehicles and equipment (class 8
semis, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.) which includes routinely
performing preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance to
ensure efficient vehicle operations. Diesel Maintenance Technician
(Lead) will perform job duties independently, with little to no
supervision & must be equipped with personal toolbox. Diesel
Maintenance Technicians (Lead) will also be responsible for
mentoring other Diesel Maintenance Technicians as needed.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of medium to heavy duty
diesel truck engines, possess high level diagnostic
/troubleshooting skills, an understanding of how internal
combustion gas and diesel engines work, as well as able to identify
main components. Must possess computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite
& other internal systems), strong communication and problem-solving
skills and strong training and team facilitation skills.
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* 5+ year's verifiable experience in heavy duty truck maintenance
* Diesel school diploma (+) 3-5 years previous experience in medium
* Must be able to obtain a Class A/B CDL within 3-6 months.
* Knowledge of operation, diagnosis, and repair of class 8 diesel
powered trucks, including engines, emissions, transmissions,
differentials, fuel systems, cooling systems, air brake systems,
steering systems, and suspension systems
* Basic skills in welding & cutting torch operation
* Electrical/mechanical diagnostics & repair experience
* Understanding of tire inflation systems, mounting & dismounting
* Maintain accurate parts inventory
* Must be able to maintain safe, clean environment according to
Company and OSHA regulations
* Ability to schedule and prioritize daily tasks
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
* Must adhere to company uniform and appearance standards
* Must be at least 21years old
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Coca-Cola Consolidated is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Noblesville , Coca-Cola: Diesel Maintenance Tech(Lead) 2nd shift M-F, Professions , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!