Front End Coordinator (part time) Carmel Market District + $250 bonus
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: August 6, 2019
Job Responsibilities : * Actively support a culture of safety which
includes, but is not limited to, food safety, Team Member safety
and customer safety.
* Display a commitment to learn about food and share food knowledge
with fellow team members and customers.
* Demonstrate a willingness to learn, understand, and communicate
the Market District Passion for Food philosophy, which includes the
willingness to taste and experience new product offerings.
* Actively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling
* Provide active sampling opportunities, when appropriate.
* Conduct business, at all times, with a clear understanding that
customer service is a significant point of difference for the
Market District banner. Every interaction, whether with an internal
or external customer, is to be conducted with the highest degree of
integrity and with an understanding that the end result is to
deliver service in an unparalleled manner.
* Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which
embraces diversity, inclusion, and respect for Team Members,
Customers, Vendors, and the Community.
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment, floor (to ensure safety), and
sanitation regulations are met.
* Provide leadership that promotes and exemplifies a Passion for
* Ringing up customer's orders by scanning product or punching
price into register.
* Finalize sale and collect payment by totaling order, deducting
for coupons, and accepting tender from customer.
* Providing good customer service by being pleasant, greeting
customer, and thanking them for their business.
* Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-of-stock
* Assist Front-End Manager with delegating work assignments,
directing the customer flow and controlling department costs to
ensure, Store, Department, and customer requirements are met.
* Maintain accurate department records to ensure documentation of
activities is available. Bagging orders by putting grocery orders
into the appropriate bags and then into customers carts. Perform
duties of staff as required.
* Responsible for controlling some expense within a department.
Amount of Budgetary Responsibility: //$0 Reports To : Team Leader,
Front End Education and Training Required : * No High School
diploma required Experience Required : * 0 to 6 months Experience
Desired : * Prior experience working in Grocery or related industry
. Work Environment : * Extreme Outdoor temperatures
* Dust Physical requirements : * Carrying Up to 50 pounds
* Lifting Up to 50 pounds Competencies Required : *
* Customer Focused
* Gets Things Done
* Interpersonal Skills
* Problem Solving
* Respect for Self and Others Equipment Used : * Adding Machine
* Power Washer
* Fax Machine
* Cardboard Baler
* Cash Register
* Plastic Baler
* Portal POS
* Scale Labeler
* Trash compactor
* WalkieTalkie Age Requirement : * At least 16 years of age
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Noblesville , Front End Coordinator (part time) Carmel Market District + $250 bonus, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!