Interior Clean Part Time Day Associate
Company: Crew Carwash
Posted on: May 19, 2019
NOW HIRING! Join Crew in our first Interior Clean facility at our
Hamilton Town Center location in Noblesville. Position Requirements
Qualified candidates for the Interior Cleaning Associate position
will meet the following criteria. As an Interior Cleaning Associate
- Be 16 years or older.
- Be completely drug free.
- Be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Communicate clearly, with all customers.
- Have reliable transportation to work each day.
- Move quickly for extended periods of time.
- Be on your feet, without sitting, for 90-95% of your
- Be able to bend, kneel, crouch, and stretch to reach regularly
throughout your shift.
- Be willing to get your hands dirty, conducting clean-up and
other necessary tasks. Position Expectations Please Note: As an
Interior Cleaning Associate at Crew, you will typically fill all of
the following positions during the course of a shift, and often
times may fill more than one of these roles at any given time. 1)
Customer Satisfaction - The number one responsibility of all
associates is making sure that every customer leaves satisfied and
"WOWED!" by their experience at Crew. We accomplish this a number
- Greeting everyone you encounter with a smile.
- Working quickly and efficiently to show the customer we value
- Going out of our way for customers.
- Communicating with customers, and fellow employees, in a
friendly, professional, and respectful manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensuring your quality of work meets the customers expectation.
2) Interior Cleaning - The Interior Cleaning Associate is the
person that cleans the inside of the cars for our customers when
they come in for a carwash. As an Interior Cleaning Associate you
will fill these positions:
- Window and dash cleaning
- Wipe and dry interior windshield using cleaning agent
- Clean all other interior windows with order and process
- Use air gun tool to clean the interior dash and cup
- Quick wipe of dash and seats
- Vacuum Cleaning
- Wipe down all interior door jams
- Vacuum seats, floors, and trunks of vehicles with order and
process using a vacuum cleaner.
- Cleaning all interior floor mats and placing back in
- Facilitate the speedy processing of customer vehicles by
following correct procedures.
- Clean and maintain facility and equipment
- Perform minor equipment repairs as directed. 3) Physical
- Balancing. Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and
walking, standing or crouching on a moving surface.
- Stooping. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at
- Kneeling. Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or
- Crouching. Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg
- Crawling. Moving about on hands and knees or hands and
- Standing. Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Lifting. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or
moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the
wrists, hands, and/or fingers. 4) Miscellaneous Responsibilities -
In addition to the above responsibilities, Interior Cleaning
Associates will also:
- Wash and fold towels.
- Participate in general clean up around the location (cleaning
windows, mopping, emptying trash, etc.)
- "Clean as you go". All associate are expected to pick up
debris, papers, garbage, or clean up anything left by
- Pays attention to details and takes pride in their work.
Position Benefits As an Associate at Crew you are eligible for the
- Pay- Up to $14.00/hour!
- Shared Tip Program - In addition to your hourly pay, you will
participate in a shared tip program, paid out weekly based on your
hours worked for that week.
- Controlled Weather Environment!
- Education assistance - If you meet the average hours worked,
during the college semester and maintain a "C" average, you can
earn up to $3,500 per year in education assistance.
- Wash Services - Each team member earns one car wash each week-
this wash is good for 6 months and may not be sold for cash.
- Full Time Benefits - For Full Time Interior Cleaning
Associates, we offer a wide range of benefits. To be considered
full time, you must regularly be scheduled 36 to 40 hours per week
and average no less than 32 hours worked per week. Full time
Associates can qualify for the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Time and -- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Life Insurance (supervisors and above.)
- 401-K w / company match.
- Crew Xpress Interior Clean is open daily 8a-7p
Keywords: Crew Carwash, Noblesville , Interior Clean Part Time Day Associate, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!