Interior Clean Part Time Evening Associate
Company: Crew Carwash
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Join Crew as we launch our first Interior Clean facility at our Hamilton Town Center location in Noblesville, scheduled to open this fall.
Qualified candidates for the Interior Cleaning Associate position will meet the following criteria. As an Interior Cleaning Associate you must:
- Be 16 years or older.
- Be completely drug free.
- Be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Communicate clearly, with all customers.
- Have reliable transportation to work each day.
- Move quickly for extended periods of time.
- Be on your feet, without sitting, for 90-95% of your shift.
- Be able to bend, kneel, crouch, and stretch to reach regularly throughout your shift.
- Be willing to get your hands dirty, conducting clean-up and other necessary tasks.
Please Note: As an Interior Cleaning Associate at Crew, you will typically fill all of the following positions during the course of a shift, and often times may fill more than one of these roles at any given time.
1) Customer Satisfaction - The number one responsibility of all associates is making sure that every customer leaves satisfied and WOWED! by their experience at Crew. We accomplish this a number of ways:
- Greeting everyone you encounter with a smile.
- Working quickly and efficiently to show the customer we value their time.
- Going out of our way for customers.
- Communicating with customers, and fellow employees, in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensuring your quality of work meets the customers expectation.
2) Interior Cleaning The Interior Cleaning Associate is the person that cleans the inside of the cars for our customers when they come in for a carwash. As an Interior Cleaning Associate you will fill these positions:
- Window and dash cleaning
- Wipe and dry interior windshield using cleaning agent
- Clean all other interior windows with order and process
- Use air gun tool to clean the interior dash and cup holders
- Quick wipe of dash and seats
- Vacuum Cleaning
- Wipe down all interior door jams
- Vacuum seats, floors, and trunks of vehicles with order and process using a vacuum cleaner.
- Cleaning all interior floor mats and placing back in vehicle
- Facilitate the speedy processing of customer vehicles by following correct procedures.
- Clean and maintain facility and equipment
- Perform minor equipment repairs as directed.
3) Physical Requirements
- Balancing. Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on a moving surface.
- Stooping. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling. Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching. Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine
- Crawling. Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Standing. Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Lifting. Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
4) Miscellaneous Responsibilities In addition to the above responsibilities, Interior Cleaning Associates will also:
- Wash and fold towels.
- Participate in general clean up around the location (cleaning windows, mopping, emptying trash, etc.)
- Clean as you go. All associate are expected to pick up debris, papers, garbage, or clean up anything left by customers.
- Pays attention to details and takes pride in their work.
As an Associate at Crew you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Pay- Up to $10.00/hour!
- Shared Tip Program In addition to your hourly pay, you will participate in a shared tip program, paid out weekly based on your hours worked for that week.
- Controlled Weather Environment!
- Education assistance If you meet the average hours worked, during the college semester and maintain a C average, you can earn up to $2500 per year in education assistance.
- Wash Services Each team member earns one car wash each week- this wash is good for 6 months and may not be sold for cash.
- Full Time Benefits - For Full Time Interior Cleaning Associates, we offer a wide range of benefits. To be considered full time, you must regularly be scheduled 36 to 40 hours per week and average no less than 32 hours worked per week. Full time Associates can qualify for the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Time and -- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Life Insurance (supervisors and above.)
- 401-K w / company match.
- Crew Xpress Interior Clean is open daily 8a-7p
Keywords: Crew Carwash, Noblesville , Interior Clean Part Time Evening Associate, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!