Tech Team Specialist
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
What you will do:Provide specialized technical support by
performing upload and download related functions for National
Account and Core Commercial customer. Position utilizes knowledge
of low end, high end panels and special programming projects.
Position requires high degree of technical ability to research and
resolve issues on DMP, Radionics, Focus, Safewatch, Vista and DSC
panels, including special programming projects.How you will do
- Take inbound phone calls from technicians requesting uploads
and downloads, programming information into new or existing
accounts in response to tech request or by scope of work.
- Generates field service work order requests when unable to
establish remote DLL session.
- Completes data entry into programming if required when
completing a download.
- Resolves technical issues through research and investigation
and responds back to appropriate parties via phone.
- Performs and issues confirmations when panel download has been
- Other duties as assigned.What we look forEducation:
- High School Degree or equivalentExperience:
- Minimum three years alarm installation, DLL, technical support,
or data processing experience preferred
- Ability to perform technical research to resolve complex
problems in various versions of Focus, Safewatch, Vista, Radionics,
DMP and DSC panels
- Demonstrated knowledge of all panel types and special
- Strong customer service and problem solving skillsAt Johnson
Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe,
comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative,
integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more
intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about
improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future
requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration
across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow
needs you.Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability
or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more
information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination
rights as a candidate, visit . If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application
process, please visit .
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Noblesville , Tech Team Specialist, Other , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!