Company: Pet Supplies Plus
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Does your dog have a closet full of clothes? Is your cat so cool
he needs to wear shades? We call that "petcentricity"! If you enjoy
making pets look adorable and smell irresistible, then come work in
our neighborhood! -*Hiring location is offering up to a $3,000
sign-on bonus for experienced hires!*As a Groomer at Pet Supplies
Plus, you're pawsitively passionate about people and their pets.
Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity
during your workday, you will:
- get nose kisses from a neighbor's wet golden retriever
- see excitement and opportunity when you look into a shih tzu's
- make a former shelter resident look like a dashing, dapper
- help a terrier look like a poodle because that's what the
neighbor asked for---all while engaging with our neighbors and
smiling in the face of puppy breath. Are you a superhero with a
flea comb and a slicker brush? -No, you are more than that. You are
PAWsome! -Groomer key responsibilities include:
- Delighting neighbors and pets with grooming services, like
brushing, bathing, and conditioning.
- Grooming and styling pets per owners' instruction and/or
according to breed standards.
- Always ensuring the wellness and safety of furry
patrons.Developing long-term relationships with pet parents by
understanding their needs and recommending products and services
that will keep their pet healthy and happy.
- Community outreach to attract new neighbors into our
store.Successfully completing Safety Training certification.
- Performing routine cleaning to keep the grooming environment
fun and inviting.
- Assisting store team members during grooming downtime.PAWsome
Groomer candidates will have:
- A High school diploma or GED.
- 1-year or more of grooming experience with formal training
certification and/or experience under an established certified
- 1-year of experience in retail or other service industry where
they've provided top notch service.
- Ability to move or lift merchandise, equipment or pets weighing
up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend or stoop for extended periods of
- Ability to provide your own equipment
- Flexibility in working evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must pass the drug screening (in applicable states)
and be 18 years or older.Pet Supplies Plus is focused on making it
easier to get better products for your pet. With 675+ locations in
41 states, the stores have a streamlined design making it easy to
navigate a wide assortment of natural foods, hard goods and pet
services. Friendly, knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and
their owner by name and provide playful store experiences to remind
them just how fun it is to own a pet. Pet Supplies Plus stores are
large enough to house an incredible variety of food and equipment,
yet small enough to still feel neighborly.Pet Supplies Plus is
ranked No. 20 overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2022 Franchise 500
- list and is the Top Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its
exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and
stability, growth rate and system size. For more information,
please visit www.petsuppliesplus.com. - -EOE STATEMENTWe provide
equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment. -
Keywords: Pet Supplies Plus, Noblesville , Groomer, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...