Company: Gaylor inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Location: Noblesville, Indiana
Req ID: 3553
Responsibilities encompass the general aspects of virtual drafting
that determine the most appropriate drawings and diagrams that
accurately communicate the intended design clearly, effectively and
- Uses Gaylor Performance Values as tools to carry out all job
- Works independently or in a team to meet Company goals or
department work objectives.
- Exhibits the ability to review and comprehend a set of project
documents and drawings.
- May work with others Virtual Designers to ensure proper
drawings / points are inputted into Trimble equipment.
- Manages / determines the required points in the field for
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and
coordinates related arrangements.
- May attend project design meetings with Owner, Architects and
Project Managers along with department meetings and
- Develops personal knowledge and awareness of current market
- Maintains appropriate records, design files, documentation,
- Maintains the confidentiality of all information.
- Update drawings as needed for projects.
- Copy and coordinate drawing reproductions for office and field
personnel needs as well as external users in a timely manner.
- Review activities with the design team once each area of the
project is laid out. .
- Coordinate with Mechanical, Fire Protection and Special System
- Interact with and resolve problems for field personnel on
design and installation issues.
- Provide solutions to questions from office and field
- Interpret and prepare project 'Record Drawings' from field
- Prepare panelboard 'Circuit Directories' for Project
- Back-up drawings and project design info onto CD's on regularly
- Updates AutoCAD / BIM estimating schedules that reflect project
Education: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent
Experience: This position requires past AutoCAD / BIM 3-D modeling
experience and a high degree of technical knowledge of electrical
construction, and computer drafting applications. Strong
administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and communications
Keywords: Gaylor inc., Noblesville , Virtual Designer, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...