Company: Market District
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Job SummaryAs a Lead Custodian, you will supervise work
activities of janitorial personnel. You will assign duties, inspect
work and investigate complaints regarding janitorial services and
take corrective action.Job Description
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Prior commercial
cleaning/janitorial/maintenance experience, prior commercial
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: OSHA RSM training (we will
train if they don't have it)
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 100 pounds
- Travel Required: None
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age; At least 21 years of
age Job Responsibilities
- Assign janitorial tasks to Team Members. Inspect completed work
of each member prior to the close of the shift.
- Train Team Members in duties and safety procedures of each
- Address all complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Address everyday maintenance issues as they arise.
- Assign work orders for assigned buildings.
- Monitor all paper, can and bottle recycling.
- Complete all seasonal projects as assigned.
- Maintain a clean environment with janitorial team.About UsAt
Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience.
We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our
people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to
create a nurturing environment that offers countless career
opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what
makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater
Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our
Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate
home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers'
tables and smiles on their faces. We're always searching for the
best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join
our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: Market District, Noblesville , Lead, Custodian, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!