Company: Helmer Scientific
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Helmer Scientific designs, integrates, manufactures, markets,
and distributes specialized medical and laboratory equipment to
clinical and life science customers in over 125 countries.
* We offer competitive salary and benefits
* We offer a positive team environment
* We offer an opportunity to fulfill potential by performing
meaningful and rewarding work
* We are committed to serving customers, team members and the world
Are you ready to join us and make a difference? We have a career
opportunity for a Custodian to join our team!
The Custodian is responsible for keeping assigned areas of Helmer
facilities clean, presentable and sanitary for team members and
guests. Report maintenance and safety issues to appropriate
* Promotes Helmer values as demonstrated in personal productivity
and quality of work, management of internal/external relationships,
actively seeking out and participating in Continuous Improvement
practices, and willingness to engage and support team
* Comply with workplace safety procedures.
* Ensure assigned areas are clean and presentable. Includes
vacuuming and dusting, mopping floors, cleaning restrooms,
maintaining supplies as needed, gathering and disposing of trash,
washing walls, cleaning office furniture or other cleaning as
needed. May be required to walk behind floor scrubber.
* Remove trash from the production area and or office area.
* Follow cleaning schedule
* Document each cleaning step as it is completed
* Other duties as assigned including but not limited to minor
drywall repair and exterior window cleaning.
Relative Work Experience: 1-3 years relative experience
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Certifications / Licenses: None required.
Computer Systems / Software: None required
Specialized Training: None
* Demonstrates ability to make timely and appropriate decisions
based on standards
* Ability to complete own work with little to no supervision
* Capability to follow established procedures and ensure accuracy
in documentation and data; concentrate on routine work details amid
* Is open to the ideas, diverse views and opinions of others;
offers opinions constructively; offers assistance when needed.
If you don't meet the minimum requirements we've listed, but still
think you are qualified for the job, you are welcome to apply for
_As an EEO/AA Employer all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran
status or any other protected characteristic. ._
_Helmer is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and
inclusive workplace in which we respect and celebrate each
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Opportunities for advancement
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Parental leave
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* custodian: 1 year (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Helmer Scientific, Noblesville , Custodian, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!