Operator, Materials Handling - 3rd Shift
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This position is responsible for performing all shipping, receiving
and inventory tasks as it relates to the warehouse in
manufacturing, including supplying manufacturing with requested
parts as needed and keeping a clean and orderly warehouse.
*Responsibilities and Essential Functions (applicable to all
departments listed above): *
* Sign for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct
product has been received.
* Thoroughly inspect merchandise for any damages and
* Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload,
move, stack, and arrange product accordingly.
* Work under supervision and direction of warehouse supervisor and
* Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory.
* Scan and track incoming and outgoing orders.
* Move and transfer products between various sections of the
warehouse as well as company departments.
* Stuck, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment as
* Fulfill and truck outgoing orders.
* Ensure tools and equipment are kept clean and in working
* Report any equipment malfunctions or issues to upper
* Follow all warehouse policies and Standard Operating Procedures
* Adhere to health and safety rules and regulations at all
* Wear protective equipment as required.
* Operate tools and machinery safely and efficiently according to
* Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete
* Drive PIV's.
* Feed different departments with parts as needed in timely
* Load/Unload trucks.
* Ability to locate products.
* Responsible for costumer returns.
* Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves,
pallet area, and workstations clean by sweeping, dusting and
* Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness.
* Prepare product shipments, including the review of internal
material travelers and related documents prior to authorization of
* Ability to lift and move an excess of 50lbs unassisted.
*Work Environment: *
This is a manufacturing facility and as a result, employees have
the potential to be exposed to noise, chemicals, fumes, airborne
particles, machinery, vibration or other workplace hazards
controlled within compliance of current safety and health
* Highschool diploma or equivalent required.
* Experience in warehouse preferred.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and otherwise communicate in
English with sufficient fluency.
* Ability to distinguish color.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Ambu, Noblesville , Operator, Materials Handling - 3rd Shift, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!