Senior Advanced Development Engineer
Company: BorgWarner Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Position: Senior Advanced Development Engineer
Location: Indiana Technical Center with Locations in Noblesville &
BorgWarner is a global product leader in delivering innovative and
sustainable mobility solutions for the vehicle market. We are a
company of innovators and independent thinkers that brings together
talented employees, meaningful work and amazing technology in a
unique environment. At BorgWarner we constantly work towards our
vision of a clean and energy-efficient world.
We believe health and safety of our employees are a top priority,
we care about our local communities and the global environment.
BorgWarner promotes and nurtures a diverse and inclusive
environment, honors integrity, strives for excellence, commits to
responsibility for our communities and the environment, and builds
on the power of collaboration.
We manage talent as seriously as we manage our businesses and
encourage you to learn about our proud history, strong culture,
technologies and future vision. We offer a strong local presence
and interesting global opportunities. Start your future with
BorgWarner PowerDrive Systems is currently looking for "dynamic,
results driven" individual to join as a Senior Advanced Development
Engineer. The Senior Advanced Development Engineer will lead
advanced test development projects for automotive electronics
products for gas/diesel/EV, Inverters, Converters, and Batter Pack
* Global software and hardware support of BorgWarner PXI functional
test system architecture
* Collaborate with test engineers globally
* Project lead for implementation of new test capability for
various test processes
* Redesign functional test systems to achieve lower costs
* Interface with manufacturing test technology leader to identify
* Participates in global team meetings lead by manufacturing test
What we're looking for
* BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Technology, or equivalent
* A minimum of 5 years' experience writing Labview, LabWindows CVI
code, c#, c++, and or c code
* Experience with developing software to interface with PXI cards
* Demonstrates the ability to design automated test systems
* Experience with software design and engineering theory and
* Familiar with statistics used for machine qualification and test
* Experience with analog and digital circuit theory and
* Experience with the use of TestStand and process model a plus
* Knowhow for developing software installers a plus
* Experience with CAN, CAN-FD, and Flexray a plus
* Experience using Microsoft office suite and Visio
* Creative thinker
* Good problem-solving skills
* Works well in group settings
* Detail-oriented and self- starter
What we offer
* Medical and prescription drug insurance
* Dental and vision insurance
* Retirement Savings Plan (401k)
* Life Insurance
* Paid Parental Leave
* Company paid Holidays
* Company Paid Vacation
* Tuition Assistance
* Onsite Noblesville Wellness Center with Nurse Practitioner
What we believe
* Inclusion - We value diversity in people, ideas, and
* Integrity - We believe in transparency, authenticity, and depend
on each other to deliver what we promise.
* Excellence - We contribute to our developments by seeking
knowledge and sharing information.
* Responsibility - We care about our local communities and the
* Collaboration - We are one BorgWarner.
Join the company that is creating solutions that support a cleaner,
more energy-efficient world
For more information about BorgWarner, please visit
This position will adhere to the Global Star Safety Program,
including safety rules, practices and training as outlined in the
BorgWarner Safety Policy Manual. This individual will work in a
manner that stresses the importance of preventing accidents and
illnesses. He/she must take every precaution reasonable in the
given circumstance for the protection of themselves and co-workers.
In addition, he/she is responsible for reporting all injuries
and/or possible dangerous situations, incidents, or occurrences to
their immediate supervisor.
Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
BorgWarner is an equal employment opportunity employer such that
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status.
Internal Use Only: Salary
website. Your ability to access and use this website and apply for
a job at BorgWarner are conditioned on your acceptance and
compliance with these terms.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the
geographical area where you are applying for employment, and
review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to
confirm your agreement with the terms.
Keywords: BorgWarner Inc., Noblesville , Senior Advanced Development Engineer, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!