MOTOR CARRIER OPPORTUNITIES
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Join 5F to enjoy this benefits
Have your own authority?
- 1% Platform Services Fee
- $250 Bonus on 1st Load
Motor Carriers earn up to 95% of gross with NEXT DAY PAY
With the ability to earn 20% above the market, next-day pay, and
the latest technology to keep you moving, 5F does truckin' right.
We help 2,500+ Motor Carriers run successful and profitable
businesses every day! When you join our platform, 5F connects you
to dry van, reefer, or flatbed freight across America.
The 5F app is designed specifically for owner operators. We make it
simple by providing 24/7 customer support while taking care of all
the paperwork, dispatching, your billing needs! Earnings, support,
freight - it's all HERE for owner operators!
- REEFER AND DRY VAN MOTOR CARRIERS - Trailers Available - Ask us
about current availability!
- FLATBED MOTOR CARRIERS - Trailers Available - Ask us about
current availability! CDL-A Motor Carrier Truck Driver Advantages
20% above market! (5% 5F take rate)
5F App is designed to maximize your income!
NEXT DAY PAY - available for those without factoring
Fuel card provided - up to $0.30/gallon discount at Pilot Flying J
locations and fuel savings also available at TA Petro
24/7 support- we handle all the paperwork, dispatching, and billing
- Plates-$6 per day
- Insurance (NTL, Occ and Acc) $5.35 per day
- Physical Damage - 3.8%
- Trailer (Separate $ Day rate - Ask for details)
> > 5F Freedom Referral Plan -Earn money without driving a
mile! Refer Motor Carriers to join 5F Tours OTR division and make
money for every load they haul! Unlimited earning potential! Motor
Carrier Qualifications and Requirements:
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate
carriers without DOT# may provide an applicable state registration
number to begin registration
- Supply your company contact information
- Complete the Carrier Profile
- Read ACCEPT the Agreements(s).
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance
minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from
insurance producers (agent)
- 100,000 Cargo Coverage
- $1,000,000 Auto Coverage
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- If RMIS does not already have a copy of your certificate on
file, we will request one for you from your insurance agent
- You will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Active Common or Contract Authority
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory or None
- Authority active for at least 180 days
Keywords: 5F, Noblesville , MOTOR CARRIER OPPORTUNITIES, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!