FOOD UNIT LEAD (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time FOOD UNIT LEAD
- Location: St. Vincent Indianapolis-2001 West 86th Street,
Noblesville, IN, 46062 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: F/T Flexible schedule. More information upon
- Requirement: Prior barista experience preferred, willing to
- Starting Pay: $16.50 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailablePositions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered. We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this
job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1062951. The advertised program is an AI recruiting
assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message
frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and inclusion
for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your
journey with us today! If serving others is in your blood and you
thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place
for you!We asked some of our associates why they love working for
Touchpoint. Click here (https://vimeo.com/329375204) to see what
they said! Were TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to
serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at
Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isnt
just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We
set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service. This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for
service and for supporting Ascensions mission to improve the health
of the poor and vulnerable. Were serious about the role we play in
healing and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each
other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a passion for
people and an obsession with service. Or maybe youre looking for a
launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard
working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump? Job
SummarySummary: Coordinates activities of other food-service
employees. Creates an enjoyable dining experience for customers,
staff and visitors. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one
attention to detail.
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of
food and beverage items in accordance with company standards for
presentation, sanitation, safety and portion control.
- Helps plan menus.
- Ensures timely, efficient meal service; supervises serving of
- Responds to customer complaints in person at the time of the
complaint and via email for electronic complaints.
- Trains employees; assigns and coordinates work of employees to
promote efficiency and excellence in food and service.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and
expedites work flow.
- Uses proper systems for completion of required
daily/weekly/monthly reports such as inventory-cash
reports-production records, payroll and time- keeping.
- Responsible for proper cash handling as established by the Food
Accounting Manual (deposits - petty cash - change funds).
- Orders food and other necessary supplies from approved sources
- Directs and participates in the overall sanitation and safety
of the facility and employees in accordance with company standards
and government regulations.
- Develops sanitation schedule and ensures food-service employees
adhere to the schedule for cleaning of kitchen and dining area and
washing of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Help select and orient employees; oversees staff training in
areas of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Noblesville , FOOD UNIT LEAD (FULL-TIME), Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!