KidStrong Head Coach
Company: KidStrong Noblesville
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWHAT IS KIDSTRONG?At KidStrong, we help parents
build stronger, smarter, more athletic kids. Our private training
centers focus on brain, physical and character development for ages
walking through 11 years old. KidStrong is a science-based
curriculum that is parent-focused and taught by our professional
coaches!KidStrong is rapidly growing and we're looking for
talented, enthusiastic professionals who are passionate, energetic,
and excited to engage with parents and kids and make an impact on
their lives. PERKS!
- Joining a workplace where you can be part of a fun, energetic
and professional team that loves what they do!
- Coaching and mentoring children to make an impact on their
- Teaching parents how to make their children smarter, stronger
and more confident!
- Having flexibility for part-time or full-time schedules!
- Leading a team of KidStrong coaches and making a huge impact in
your community!OPEN ROLE & SCHEDULE
- We are looking for coaching with an athletic or coaching
background who ideally have experience coaching kids ages 15 months
- 11 years old
- KidStrong Coach would focus on coaching children on brain,
physical and character development that stems from evolving monthly
- Ideal candidate must also be comfortable speaking to
parents/guardians regarding "the why" behind KidStrong
- Set schedules for coaching staff
- Assess and evaluate center's coaches' performances and
- Our classes run weekdays 9am-11am and evenings until 7 pm.
- Weekends we start at 8AM and run through lunch time.
- Opportunity for a flexible work schedule depending on studio
- Additional opportunity to increase scheduled hours through
- Prior experience as a pediatric OT/PT is a plus, but not
- Passion for working with children is non-negotiable!
- Previous experience in management is preferred but not
- Prior experience coaching students within the appropriate
KidStrong age group is preferred
- Prior experience speaking to and educating parents on KidStrong
- Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and
- CPR certified
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication
- Self-starter who just gets a job done
- If you enjoy the spotlight, this position was meant for you!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to KidStrong
Keywords: KidStrong Noblesville, Noblesville , KidStrong Head Coach, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!