Food Service Worker III
Company: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Quest Food Management Services is looking for a Food Service
Worker III to join our team!
Work for a growing company with a personal touch. Leadership is
visible, approachable and shows that they care about their teams.
Quest allows you to become an integral part of the local community,
in an environment where you are listened to, supported and
work-life balance and consistent scheduling is a priority. You are
not just a number at Quest .
We provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food,
exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service. We are
committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the
industry by what we do and how we do it, which is achieved through
an unwavering commitment to our values:
Integrity: we do the right thing at all times
Responsiveness: we listen and respond quickly to provide the best
Accountability: we do what we say we will do and accept
responsibility for the results
Respect: we treat others better than we expect to be treated
Excellence: we deliver the best experience possible
Provides excellent customer service by preparing and serving menu
items. Creates the "WOW" experience for guests of Quest.
Food Service Worker III Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate a high level of Food Prep, cleaning and
- Review menu and production to determine the type and quantities
of menu items prepared
- Assist in needed prep and service
- Portion and arrange menu options
- Complete new or non-routine tasks with little direction
Food Service Worker III Requirements :
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a cash handling position
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic as well as to understand
measurements and conversions
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining state and local
certification requirements (Food Handler certification)
- Previous experience in the food service industry working in
schools / higher education
Food Service Worker III Full-Time Benefits :
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Company Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Other Discounts, Perks, Free Meals & a Great Place to Work!
There are full-time and part-time positions available. For more
information about Quest Food Management Services, please visit our
website at .
Quest Food Management Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT, Noblesville , Food Service Worker III, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!