Company: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Quest Food Management Services is looking for a Sous Chef to
join our team!
Work for a growing company with a personal touch. Leadership is
visible, approachable and shows that they care about their teams.
Quest allows you to become an integral part of the local community,
inan environment where you are listened to, supported and work-life
balance and consistent scheduling is a priority. You are not just a
number at Quest .
We provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food,
exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service. We are
committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the
industry by what we do and how we do it, which is achieved through
an unwavering commitment to our values:
Integrity: we do the right thing at all times
Responsiveness: we listen and respond quickly to provide the best
Accountability: we do what we say we will do and accept
responsibility for the results
Respect: we treat others better than we expect to be treated
Excellence: we deliver the best experience possible
Provides excellent customer service by preparing and serving menu
items. Creates the "WOW" experience for guests of Quest.
Sous Chef Responsibilities :
- Accurately assemble and present all menu items
- Ensure that all items prepared are to standardized recipes
- Properly expand and/or divide recipes as needed to achieve
- Responsible for master recipe index and creating weekly /
- Responsible for all food ordering and maintaining par levels
based on weekly menus Assist and oversee the overall sanitation of
the production kitchen and production facility
Sous Chef Requirements :
- Associate's degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent work
- Minimum of five years Lead / Line Cook Experience
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining state and local
certification requirements (Food Handler certification)
- Basic computer skills
- Strong knife skills
Sous Chef Full-Time Benefits :
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Company Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Other Discounts, Perks, Free Meals & a Great Place to Work!
There are full-time and part-time positions available. For more
information about Quest Food Management Services, please visit our
website at .
Quest Food Management Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT, Noblesville , Sous Chef, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!