Company: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Quest Food Management Services is looking for a Cashier II to
join our team!
Work for a growing company with a personal touch. Leadership is
visible, approachable and shows that they care about their teams.
Quest allows you to become an integral part of the local community,
in an environment where you are listened to, supported and
work-life balance and consistent scheduling is a priority. You are
not just a number at Quest .
We provide the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food,
exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service. We are
committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the
industry by what we do and how we do it, which is achieved through
an unwavering commitment to our values:
Integrity: we do the right thing at all times
Responsiveness: we listen and respond quickly to provide the best
Accountability: we do what we say we will do and accept
responsibility for the results
Respect: we treat others better than we expect to be treated
Excellence: we deliver the best experience possible
Provides excellent customer service by preparing and serving menu
items. Creates the "WOW" experience for guests of Quest.
Cashier II Responsibilities :
- Provide efficient, friendly and prompt service to the students
- Responsible for all accurate sales transactions
- Responsible for daily count of register drawer at the end of
shift and posting to MealTime system
- Responsible for daily inventory order placing for front of
house including bakery, disposable and beverage
- Make coffee drinks, do some light preparation and build grab
and go items.
Cashier II Requirements :
- Outgoing, friendly and customer focused
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in cash handling and one year
in lead cashier position
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Work with speed, attention to detail, consistency and
Cashier II Full-Time Benefits :
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO & Paid Company Holidays
- 401k with Matching
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Other Discounts, Perks, Free Meals & a Great Place to Work!
There are full-time and part-time positions available. For more
information about Quest Food Management Services, please visit our
Quest Food Management Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: QUEST FOOD MANAGEMENT, Noblesville , Cashier II, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!