Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Job SummaryAs a GetGo Night Crew Lead, you will exceed customer
and Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe,
efficient, accurate and pleasant shopping, purchasing and food
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Experience Desired: Supervisory Experience, Customer
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by
providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and
guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to
vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and
passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and
- Oversee new Team Member training and ensure that all Team
Members are working in the most efficient and effective way.
Getting our customers in, out, and on their way is our top
- Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the
store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
- Ensure all Team Members maintain proper food-handling
- Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with
appropriate business partners to remain competitive.
- Rapidly correct any equipment issues.
- Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team at the
registers at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter and/or WetGoGetter
- Assist Store Leader with scheduling, adjustments,
merchandising, and promotional activities.
- Be the face of the store at our registers, ringing customers
quickly and with a smile, and coaching your team to do the
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in
mind that each Team Member has a voice.Starting Rate of
Pay$17.00About UsGetGo takes a refreshing approach to the
traditional convenience store experience. We are redefining the
culinary expectations of a gas station in a way that's fun,
fearless and flavorful. Every day our 260+ locations throughout
western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and
Indiana help countless guests get where they're going with the
perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience. Our diverse team strives
to help each and every employee get where they're growing with
dynamic career paths, competitive pay and solid training. We have a
variety of part-time and full-time positions open right now. So we
encourage you to get going.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Noblesville , Overnight Supervisor, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!