Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job in Noblesville. This is a
long-term temporary opportunity. Working in production you will be
required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts as well
as label and package products. If you meet the qualifications
listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler - Manufacturing job
• Basic to complex assembly, soldering using keen eye sight
• Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• High School Diploma
• 2-4 years manufacturing experience
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
We have openings for first shift hours Monday - Friday. The hours
may vary due to the season and overtime would be available.
Pay for this position is $13.75/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Mechanical Assembler -
Manufacturing job in (insert location) or any related opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer