Company: Five Star Senior Living
Posted on: June 12, 2022
- Prepares and/or pre-portions food (such as beverages, salads,
desserts, and other items assigned by the supervisor) for regular
and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu and production
sheets and as directed.
- Handles food using proper food handling and food safety
techniques according to established policies and procedures.
- Insures that food is served in an attractive, appetizing
manner. Uses proper tasting technique to insure quality taste and
palatability prior to service.
- Maintains the proper temperature of food during preparation and
service. Records food temperatures according to established
- Assists with the setup of the tray line. Assembles trays
according to the planned menu and tray tickets, stated portion,
resident food preferences, and diet order and within the
established time schedules. Assists in checking trays during
service for accuracy.Qualifications
- Must possess, at a minimum, a 10th grade education.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Be able to interpret and implement written or oral policies,
procedures, and instructions.
- Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Communicate effectively.Required qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Five Star Senior Living, Noblesville , Dietary Aide/Server, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!