Company: Riverview Hospital
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Riverview Health, we focus on improving the healthcare
experience for those we serve, including our employees. Although
Riverview Health is Noblesville's largest employer and one of
Hamilton County's ten largest employers with a staff of more than
1,300, we provide a close-knit work environment where everyone
feels like an invaluable member of the team. We do this by creating
a culture that's supportive, positive and empowering.
The Security Officer is responsible for ensuring a safe environment
for employees, patients, physicians and visitors at Riverview
Health. The Security Officer assists with investigations of
incidents that occur at Riverview Health owned and leased
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Respond to calls for assistance from staff, patients, or hospital
visitors in a prompt and professional fashion.
* Utilize appropriate restraint according to the incident with
patients and visitors as needed.
* Escort staff and hospital visitors to their car when
* Performs proactive surveillance monitoring of the hospital
campus, especially to defined sensitive areas, and responds timely
to potential/actual security threats.
* Investigate and respond with appropriate action, and document
incidents that occur on the hospital campus related to the security
of patients, visitors, staff and personal property and provides a
verbal report, as required, to the appropriate personnel.
* Respond to all code situations as they arise on the hospital
* Direct and maintain control of traffic as needed on the hospital
campus including managing compliance with hospital parking
* Provide follow-up with local prosecution, law enforcement and
court systems as applicable and cooperate with local/federal law
enforcement agencies in detaining persons known or thought to be in
violation hospital policy and/or local/state/federal law.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Level of Education
* Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent
* Level of Experience
* Minimum: Public Safety Experience
* Preferred: 2 Years Minimum Public Safety Experience or Police
Officer in good standing or Special Deputy status with arrest
authority for both felonies and misdemeanors
* State Issued License - No
* CPR - Yes
* ACLS - N/A
* PALS - N/A
* Specialty - Yes
* Type of Specialty Certification or other Licensure, if
* Indiana Personal Carry Permit
Keywords: Riverview Hospital, Noblesville , Security Officer, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!