Dishwashing Lead + $500 New Hire Bonus
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job SummaryDishwashing Leads are key players in ensuring that
the restaurant experience is flawless and inviting for all our
famished foodies. In addition to supporting the Prepared Foods Team
Leader develop an amazing team, you'll be the one we look to stay
on top of department records, processes, standards, and methods. To
thrive in this position, you should be a team player. You know that
you are only successful when those around you are set up for
success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the drive
to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to inspire
those around you.Job Description
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a
Non-union Team Leader required.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Comply and perform self-assessments to maintain necessary
standards and pass all Steritech, internal and external audits.
Complete incident prevention checklists as required.
- Understand all Guest Service Initiatives and Measurement tools
(i.e., Voice of Guest and Mystery Shoppers).
- Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special
orders and product requests.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members not meeting guest
- Follow work designs and methods - updating them as needed
following 6s requirements.
- Be able to use and navigate all required company applications
resources including, but not limited to, GE Central, the RTM system
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles as directed by Team
- Understand and adhere to all relevant local, state and federal
laws/guidelines as well as company policies. Responsible for
reporting any incidents in violation of these guidelines or
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your
work, for your Team Members, guests and products.
- Enable unparalleled guest service by leading the team by
example - constantly striving to delight and surprise our guests,
vendors and stakeholders.
- Perform all functions of a Team Leader in his/her absence, when
necessary and where appropriate. Possess a desire to become a Team
- Direct Team Members by using work lists as well as
understanding and performing all duties required of a clerk. This
includes directing, overseeing and evaluating all training of new
and current Team Members.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be scheduled
according to needs of the business including, but not limited to, a
required amount of nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure the safety of
customers and Team Members while exceeding health and OSHA
requirements.Osteria by Fabio Viviani: It is Market District's
commitment to organic, locally sourced selections, coupled with
their focus on welcoming hospitality, that attracted celebrity chef
Fabio Viviani to launch his signature restaurant in Carmel, IN. A
renowned restauranteur with 30+ restaurants, 4 best-selling books,
and countless appearances on national TV shows, his true obsession
is partnering with other forward-thinking visionaries. It is this
passion that makes the pairing of Fabio Viviani and Market District
destined for greatness.
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper's tables' and smiles on their faces. We're always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Noblesville , Dishwashing Lead + $500 New Hire Bonus, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!