Assistant Store Manager
Company: Shoe Carnival
Posted on: October 6, 2021
- 3-5 years
of retail sales experience.
- Previous supervisory experience required;
preferably in retail environment.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent active listening
- Excellent sales and customer service
- Ability to execute the concept by understanding and
applying report(s) information.
- Ability to successfully complete Key Carrier
Certification exam within 60 days of hire or prior to
- Ability to manage, train, and mentor associates to
assure company standards and processes are
- Ability to work flexible schedules including
nights, weekends and holidays.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total
Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive
benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, &
- Flexible Spending
- Life, Disability, & Voluntary
- Employee Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Employee & Family
The Shoe Carnival Assistant Store
Manager assists with the daily operations of the store and carries
store keys to perform opening and closing
- Demonstrates Total Customer
Service Standards and leads by example.
- Follows all company policies and
procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter
- Manages daily responsibilities
including sales and operational plans, store and department
standards, and cash handling/settlements, truck shipments, and
- Assists in conflict resolution,
coordinates meals/breaks, and shares team successes and
- Assists in
training and delegates tasks as needed.
Keywords: Shoe Carnival, Noblesville , Assistant Store Manager, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!