Posted on: May 3, 2021
What We're Looking For
HNTB is looking for a dynamic and energetic engineer who is looking
to work on the best projects across the state of Indiana. This
position can be filled out of our downtown Indianapolis or
This individual provides coordination of project execution and
control, in a given discipline area, to achieve continuity of
purpose within scope, budget, and time schedules from initial
start-up through project closeout. Also accountable for handling
specific design aspects on projects appropriate to discipline
field. Coordinates efforts of assigned design team to ensure
completeness and accuracy of design effort. Serves as technical
liaison with client on project efforts.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Leading engineers and cadd technicians to deliver roadway
projects for INDOT
- Provide oversight in developing, mentoring, and leading younger
Roadway Project Engineer
- Responsible for production of roadway, pavement marking plans,
traffic control, quantities, cost estimates, construction
administration and final specifications
- Provide coordination of project execution and control on
roadway design projects to achieve continuity of purpose within
scope, budget, and time schedules from initial start-up through
- Accountable for handling specific design aspects on
- Coordinate efforts of assigned design team to ensure
completeness and accuracy of design effort
- Serve as technical liaison with client on project efforts
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Indiana PE
- Microstation and Inroads experience
- INDOT experience
- Ability to lead a project team
What You'll Need
- Responsible for the delivery of project discipline scope
elements within budget and schedule.
- Oversees completeness and accuracy of project teams work.
Guides team to overall project objectives.
- Serves as technical liaison with client at staff level for work
within the discipline.
- Assists with project management duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 6 years relevant experience
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.R-05053 Full
Time #JK #Highways
Keywords: HNTB, Noblesville , Project Engineer, Other , noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!