Cashier/Sales Associate - Noblesville, IN
Company: Village Pantry
Posted on: May 3, 2021
DON'T MISS OUT ON A $500 HIRING BONUS!
Village Pantry is now hiring Sales
Associates/Cashiers who are outgoing, energetic and will
provide excellent customer service.
Third Shift Sales Associates earn an extra $.50 per hour
from 12am to 5am.
Apply On-line Today!
We offer our Sales Associates/Cashiers:
- Weekly Pay
- 401k Savings Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- 3rd Shift Differential - $.50 extra from 12am -
- Free Fountain Drinks during working shifts
- Growth Potential
- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store.
Provides fast and efficient service. Thanks the customer.
- Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register.
Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned
merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
- Assist with shift change by counting money in cash drawer at
the beginning and end of a shift.
- Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as
money orders, credit card purchases, checks and lottery sales and
- Check identification for restricted sales.
- Checks and replenishes stock on food service supplies such as
cups, lids condiments, napkins, straws, and stirrers.
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment used for service or stocking
food service products using the three sink method.
- Cleans all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and
materials, including (but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves,
shelves, floors, windows, cooler doors, food service equipment,
restrooms, and parking lots.
- Cleans and empties trash containers.
- Stock shelves and cooler, rotates and front faces stock.
Removes all damages and out of code merchandise from the shelves.
Price merchandise according to the price book.
- Check in vendor deliveries as needed using company
- Complete bad merchandise form.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to
accommodate store operational needs.
- 21years of age or older
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs
Keywords: Village Pantry, Noblesville , Cashier/Sales Associate - Noblesville, IN, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!