Company: Wings Etc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Stocks, prepares, and cooks ingredients and food according to Wing
Etc., standards while maintaining proper food safety and sanitation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and
- Follow Wings Etc. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of food
ordered by each customer, working on several different orders
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being
prepared to Wings Etc. SOP.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat
fryers, or griddles.
- Read food order printed tickets, read Kitchen Video Systems or
receive verbal instructions as to food entered by
server/bartender/manager and prepare and cook food according to
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Regulate temperature of ovens, flattops, fryers, grills, and
- Communication Skills: Communication is crucial in a kitchen.
You will need to read orders, understand instruction from the head
chef, and talk to your fellow cooks to make sure the food is
delivered hot and delicious.
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Cooking requires great knife skills,
proximity to fire and many dangerous elements. A steady hand will
help you greatly.
- Food Safety knowledge and/or certification.
- Stamina: Kitchen hours can be long and grueling. You will need
to be able to stand on your feet for long periods and lift heavy
objects up to 50 pounds from storage.
- Teamwork: You will need to be able to work as a team to create
a great dining experience for customers.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Wings Etc., Noblesville , Restaurant Cook, Other , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!