Hyundai of Noblesville - Future Employment Opportunities
Company: Penske Automotive Group
Posted on: May 22, 2023
DRIVE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Penske Automotive Group (PAG) is an industry leading transportation services company operating more than 350 automotive retail and service locations across the globe. With over $20 billion in annual revenue we are a proud member of Fortune's 150 largest companies. While we sell and service the best brands in our World-class facilities, our strength and continued growth is fueled by more than 24,000 employees and the values they share. The collective dedication to hard work, integrity and customer serviceour human capitalhas positioned us as the World's premier automotive retailer.
From our roots in racing, we move fast and are driven by results. Whether you like cars, working with people or at a fast pace, want a higher earnings potential, or seek to take charge of your career, we have a wide range of career tracks to find success. Even if you've never worked in our industry, we have pathways to rewarding careers in Sales, Management, Customer Service, Automotive Repair and Services, Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance, General Labor and Entry-level.
More than a rewarding career, we've got the basics covered too
- Medical/dental/vision insurance with health savings account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off for vacation/holiday/sick days
- Employee vehicle purchase program and other partner discounts
- Company provided basic life insurance, AD D, and LTD
- Voluntarily benefits including disability, life, accident and more
- Continuing training and advancement opportunities relative to your career path
Whatever their career path, we are looking for candidates who have
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong work ethic and commitment to accountability
- Dedication to customer service
It's also important to know that
- Most positions require a valid Driver's License and an impeccable driving record
- Our hiring process includes a criminal background check, reference checks and drug screen
- Most positions work normal retail hours including evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Some positions are physical in nature and have requirements reflecting those responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations will be made in such circumstances
- Some positions are purely commission-based, particularly within Sales
- Other requirements will apply too, depending the nature of the position sought
APPLY WITH PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP TODAY
Safety Sensitive Position
The essential functions of this position require a person to work with hazardous or flammable materials; AND/OR to complete tasks in which a lapse of attention could result in injury, including without limitation the operating, repairing, maintaining, or monitoring of heavy equipment, machinery, or motor vehicles.
Keywords: Penske Automotive Group, Noblesville , Hyundai of Noblesville - Future Employment Opportunities, Human Resources , Noblesville, Indiana
here to apply!