Warehouse Selector - DAY SHIFT - $21.50 to $26.50 Plus up to $11/hr Incentive Program with $3K Sign
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Warehouse Selector - DAY SHIFT - $21.50 to $26.50 Plus up to $11
per hour Incentive Program with $3K Sign-on bonus(Job Number:
Immediate Full-Time openings available now! New Associates average
more than $56,800 in year one!
Penske Logistics is looking for Warehouse Associates (Order
Selectors) to become part of our growing team. Penske Logistics
Warehouse Operations are an essential business and continue to
serve our local communities. Come be part of an exciting team
supporting one of the nation's largest grocery store chain. This is
a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and
have an outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits
- $20.50 Base Rate
- Plus, $1.00 Guaranteed Performance Incentive
$21.50 Starting rate
*Plus an additional $4.00 Daily Premium (for hours worked outside
of M-F 8a-4p)
**Plus, and additional $1.00 per hour for working on the weekend =
***Plus an opportunity to earn $3-$11/hour incentive = $36.50 ($1
already guaranteed above)
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match.
- Associate Referral Program
- 1st Shift (9am-5:30pm)
- Weekend work is required
- Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and
opportunities to grow with the organization!
Location: Penske Logistics Kroger Warehouse, 4301 N 125 W
Shelbyville, IN 46176
For Questions contact our Recruiter: call (317) 398-4896 Ext
Aplicar en l nea hoy o llame a Penske Logistics: (610) 881-5120
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products
onto pallets and preparing them for shipment
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team,
solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent
with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Follow all safety requirements
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking
required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern
repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping,
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading
via electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand
certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The
associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus. The associate must be able to hear,
understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g.,
machinery alarms, medical codes or alarms).
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.Come join us today! You will need to complete a
Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation
(to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and
drug screening are required.
About Penske Logistics
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Noblesville , Warehouse Selector - DAY SHIFT - $21.50 to $26.50 Plus up to $11/hr Incentive Program with $3K Sign, Human Resources , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!