Company: RiverView Health
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Cook with us!!! Riverview Health will appreciate your culinary
skills! We offer Competitive pay and benefits package. Extra pay
for shifts after 3 pm and weekends! We take pride in Excellence of
Service! Join a professional, friendly and fun department! Shift
opportunities between 6 am ending at 8 pm. -EASY APPLICATION
PROCESS! Join an award-winning team at Riverview Health - a Pathway
to Excellence Award recipient! We are located in beautiful
Noblesville, Indiana. As a member of the healthcare team here at
Riverview Health, the Cook 1 demonstrates active patient advocacy
to ensure all rights are identified and met for every patient. The
Cook 1 encompasses all duties relating to providing exemplary
patient care services at Riverview Health. Outstanding customer
service skills and understanding of confidentiality, and
productivity are required by the Cook 1.Cook Job Functions:
- Typically, perform fast food cooking duties in preparing food
items to be served to customers. Prepare and cook to order foods
requiring short preparation time.
- Read food order or receive verbal instructions on food required
by patron, and prepare and cook food according to
- Basic knowledge of common food allergens-milk, eggs, peanuts,
tree nuts, shellfish, fish, wheat, soybeans & sesame.
- Basic knowledge of food and or ingredient freshness.
- Able to complete directions for basic hot and cold food
preparation such as salads, sandwiches, and pizza to the complexity
- Knowledge of recipe and nutritional compliance. Ability to
follow and complete recipe directions.
- Knowledge of Knife Safety and use of cutting gloves. Able to
use appropriately in a commercial kitchen setting.
- Understanding of basic kitchen equipment, utensils, and other
kitchen tools. i.e., weighing, measuring mixing, heat thermostats,
- Ability to ensure cleanliness of work areas and equipment. Able
to meet sanitary requirements.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment and
respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and demonstrate
appropriate professional communication with patients, customers and
the Food and Nutrition Team. Ability to interact with mutual
- Presents with a customer focus and promote a team
environment.Cook Job Requirements:
- Cook Job Requirements:
- Minimum Education: High School diploma, GED, or currently
enrolled in high school courses
- Preferred Education: High school diploma
- Minimum Experience: Previous cooking or food prep exper
- Preferred Experience:
- 1 or more years of cooking in a hospitality, food service or
health care settingHERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE GREAT BENEFITS WE
- An attractive community and a culture that is supportive,
positive, and empowering
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement and other various
- Paid for Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Employee Discounts in our gift shops and with local merchants,
and much more!Riverview Health received the highest grade in
patient safety by the Leapfrog Group, a national nonprofit
organization driving a movement for giant leaps forward in the
quality and safety of American healthcare.APPLY TODAY! We look
forward to your application and interest as we empower our
employees to provide excellent service, every patient, every time.
Riverview Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is located in
Noblesville, Indiana.Join our growing organization! New added
hospital in Westfield, IN, 3 New ER/URs Centers, and other local
practice locations. We are Hamilton county's largest
employer!Riverview Health welcomes you to apply!
Keywords: RiverView Health, Noblesville , Cook 1, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!