Posted on: September 21, 2022
We're hiring a full time housekeeper at Purgatory Golf Club!
Whether you're just kickstarting your career or have a
long-standing passion for hospitality and working with people,
there's an exciting new opportunity for you atColony West. Gain
first-hand, in-depth customer service experience and engage with
travelers from all over. Whether you're in need of a part-time side
hustle or just starting out, this is the perfect opportunity to
seize the moment and develop lasting skills and relationships.
Ideal candidates have a genuine passion for service. As a
Housekeeping Aid, you will be responsible for providing incredible
guest service and member experiences through daily cleaning
services. Beginners are welcome - previous experience is not
required for the position.
Schedule will be 20-25 hours weekly preferably on Mondays,
Wednesdays, and Fridays. Days of week do have the potential to be
flexible. Hourly compensation up to $15/hour.
Our team has made a conscious effort to ensure strong protocols are
in place to keep you and our patrons safe, so you can focus on the
customer experience, camaraderie, and management.
For more information on our open opportunities, apply today!
- Provide daily cleaning for all of the operation including but
not limited to: offices, public spaces, drinking fountains,
kitchen, and restroom facilities
- Perform light cleaning and heaving cleaning including but not
limited to: window washing, furniture
- polishing, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, floor cleaning and
polishing, emptying of trash cans and ashtrays
- Identify and report to supervisor when supplies are
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Performs other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
one-month related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to
perform the duties of the job
- Frequently stands, walks and sits
- Regularly uses hands, pushes, pulls, reaches with arms and
hands, talks and listens
- Occasionally climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crawls,
- Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 50
- Occasionally works in outdoor weather conditions
- Frequently works with cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Noise level is moderate
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become
the world's largest professional club management company. We offer
careers around the world at all levels of golf operations,
opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities
and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create
extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized
service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For
more information about the Troon Experience, please visit
Keywords: Troon, Noblesville , Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!