Front Desk Sales & Customer Service Noblesvill
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use
your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of
caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the
answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy
Noblesville Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and
skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our
Noblesville franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community
that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin
care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and
retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and
extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the
lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that
inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with
$11.00-$13.00 based on education and sales experience. In addition
to hourly wages, you will receive commission on memberships sold,
10% on retail, and $1 for every enhancement you sell. You also will
be evaluated after 90 days with a possible pay increase and again
at your one-year anniversary. Massages and Facials are discounted
for employees. Also, you will have a chance to win free
massages/facials monthly. We also offer paid time off and 401k as
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience
every time and growing our member base to help more people on their
wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to
members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an
amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon
arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing
questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and
maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email
to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in
connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to
support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous
retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isn't the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence
handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of
massage and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service
skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Noblesville , Front Desk Sales & Customer Service Noblesvill, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!