Store Manager in Training
Company: Pizza King
Posted on: September 19, 2022
$650 RETENTION BONUS!!!
Harbourtown - 14 Harbourtown Center
Competitive wages based on experience plus tips!
Pizza King is in search of a Manager in Training who is adaptable,
self-motivated, and has a passion for customer service. All Store
Managers must be able to run an efficient and profitable operation
at the store through achieving and maintaining high standards of
customer relations, product quality, cleanliness, safety, and
Benefits at Pizza King:
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement opportunities
- $300 employee referral bonus
- Free meals on and off the clock (once fully and solely
operating a restaurant location)
- $50 birthday dinner and paid day off for your birthday
- $3000 potential accumulated yearly bonus based on store's
performance (once fully and solely operating a restaurant
- Health, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, and life
- Employee Assistance Program (free confidential mental,
financial, & legal help)
- Years of Service Bonus - employees are given a bonus once they
reach a milestone anniversary
Manager in Training Requirements:
- Must be at least 21+ years of age
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Maintain proof of auto insurance
- Acceptable driving record
- ServSafe Certified (once fully and solely operating a
- Reliable vehicle for going to the bank, picking up product, or
- Able to maintain a liquor license and any other required
- Minimum of five years' experience in restaurant operations, 1
year of store management experience preferred; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Systems & Software - proficient level knowledge of Google
Manager in Training Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in
resolving serious customer issues and training team members to meet
or exceed customer service standards.
- Verifies food quality is at the highest standard that is
received by vendors and served to the customers.
- Ensure the workplace is safe to both employees and customers by
facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Ensures that food safety standards are met in the store through
direct observation as well as follow up on food safety with team
- Respond quickly and respectfully to customer complaints.
- Make appropriate suggestions to customer's orders to increase
- Administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for
any and all violations of company policies, standards, and
- Setting priorities, managing details, providing recognition,
and carrying out effective coaching to team members.
- Verifying maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds are
being maintained to company standards.
- Adheres to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains prescribed opening and closing hours for stores along
with following all security measures.
- Hires, trains, and develops team members within the store.
- Responsible for working with the marketing team to ensure
initiatives are in place and being implemented to drive sales
- Analyzes sales, labor, inventory, and controllable on continual
- Take specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and
sales growth targets.
- Ensures the store is within compliance of Federal/State/Local
- Maintain in contact with the bookkeeper, HR, and operations
- Responsible for all employee scheduling and reporting
- Ensures the store is organized, maintained, and running
- Maintain sales, food, and labor costs to the expectations set
by the company (once fully and solely operating a restaurant
- Following and enforcing recipes to maintain a consistent
product and nutritional value.
- Always follow company procedures and standards.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Conduct all designated staff meetings and training
- Attend monthly manager meetings (once fully and solely
operating a restaurant location)
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
Pizza King is loved by the communities that we are established in.
We ask that our employees take pride in their work and focus on
quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
**reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions**
Keywords: Pizza King, Noblesville , Store Manager in Training, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!