Posted on: September 18, 2022
Purgatory Golf Club is excited to announce the exceptional
career opportunity of seasonal part-time Bartender. Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service to our members and their
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
- Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in
cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
- Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and
careful monitoring of all food and beverage products and
communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are
- Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and
standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department
- Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not
limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and
- Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of
- Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and
- Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
- Occasionally serves meals to guests.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one
year of bartending experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet state age
requirements to serve alcohol.
- Possesses knowledge of cocktail recipes and wine
- Alcohol Awareness Training.
Keywords: Troon, Noblesville , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!