Posted on: September 18, 2022
The duties and responsibilities of a Banquet Server are to
provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire event
process to ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
The duties and responsibilities are the following...
- Assist with the complete setup and breakdown of the banquet
- Relay food and beverage orders (if applicable)
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and awareness of sanitary
practices, both FOH & BOH
- Anticipate guests' needs and exceed customer service
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Helping maintain clean and clear tables
- Relay important information about orders, allergies and special
requests to the appropriate person (if applicable)
- Respond urgently and appropriately with any concerns to the
- Present in professional appearance and mannerisms
- Minimum of 1 year in the service industry
- Banquet experience preferred
- Morning, afternoon & night shift opportunity available
- Weekends & holiday shifts available
- Flexible Schedule
Keywords: Troon, Noblesville , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!