PM Kitchen Manager
Company: Chick-fil-A Saxony and I-69
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Chick-fil-A Saxony and I-69 our mission is to
wholeheartedly influence others to climb their mountains. Join our
team and work for the world's most caring company.
What will you be doing?
- As a Back of House Operations Manager you will be a partner to
the shift lead to ensure all team members are working with a sense
of urgency and meeting guest demands. Problem solving and adapting
to business needs in the moment will be crucial.
- In this role you will be expected to model and drive the
company's mission and core values while leading by example.
- Maintain high food safety and quality standards.
- Previous restaurant and leadership experience desired. What
will you get?
- Up to $19/hour*
- Health benefits
- Team member meal
- Scholarships available
- Fun and friendly environment
- Flexible schedule
- Development and advancement opportunities *Must be willing to
open/close 4 days per week to qualify for $19/hour, Saturday
Keywords: Chick-fil-A Saxony and I-69, Noblesville , PM Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!