Big Woods Noblesville: Host Hostess
Company: BWQOHT Inc
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionBig Woods is a local, homebrewed company that
started in a Nashville, Indiana alley as single bar and brewery. In
10 short years, we have expanded to multiple restaurant locations
and added a large brewery and distilling company. Big Woods is
dedicated to serving Indiana with the finest local brews, cocktails
and midwestern comfort food.Big Woods Restaurant Group is looking
to hire a host hostess. Responsibilities:
- Greet guest on their arrival. Inform them of their seating
time. Assure the rotation of different sections for seating.
- Call out or page the guest when their table is ready. Grab
menus and silverware and take the guests to their table. Answer any
questions they may have.
- Buss tables, run food or drinks to tables when needed, and
assist servers with other customer service tasks.
- Coordinate and communicate with all staff on the customers
- Other tasks when required.Benefits:
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- Employee of the month program.
- Big Woods Bucks Reward program where you can earn free meals
- Free tastings of new product and meal releases.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Must be 19 years or older in order to get a liquor serve
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly, effectively, and
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
Keywords: BWQOHT Inc, Noblesville , Big Woods Noblesville: Host Hostess, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!