Restaurant Team Member
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Earn up to $15.50 including tips! - -Potbelly Sandwich Shops,
where Good Vibes and Great Careers are a way of life! Come Build
the Potbelly Nation with us.Potbelly got its start in 1977 as a
small antique store that turned into a lines-out-the-door
neighborhood sandwich shop. - Before you knew it, we were serving
up delicious food in a fun environment at more than 400 shops
across the United States.We continue to wake up every day with one
goal: Make people happy through good vibes and delicious craveable
food. - Put those awesome ingredients together, and there's no
telling what we'll cook up next! - -
Job Title: AssociateDepartment/Function: OperationsLocation: Field,
Assigned to Specific ShopReports to (Title): General or Assistant
ManagerDetails: Part-Time, Nonexempt
GENERAL DESCRIPTIONA Potbelly Associates job is to make our
customers really happy. Since they are the primary point of
customer contact, it is up to them to provide our customers and
excellent experience by providing fast, friendly and efficient
service and by delivering a quality and consistent product every
time, in a clean and inviting environment. -
- Demonstrates and reinforces Potbellys Behaviors and Values
Integrity, Food Loving, Teamwork,
- Accountability, Positive Energy, Coaching, Delivering Results
through Execution, Building and Inspiring
- Teams, Creating Potbelly Fans-- through all interactions.
- Ability to discuss Potbelly history with others.
- Prepare quality finished products (sandwiches, salads, soups,
cookies, ice cream, etc.) efficiently per Potbelly recipe manual
- Comply with health and safety standards for food, cleanliness
and safety of shop.
- Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing clean
- Comply with established food safety requirements and
- Comply with shop security and safety standards.
- Be speedy and accurate in fulfilling orders.
- Handle raw and finished waste according to established
- Make customers really happy.
- Engage in friendly conversation with customers in line.
- Act with a sense of urgency toward all customers in the
Other Key Functions
- Restock food line, chips and cooler.
- Work multiple stations (load, dress, shakes, cash, prep, front)
as directed by Manager or Shift Leader
- Deliver catering orders as detailed in the Catering Driver and
- Prepare meats and cheeses for different sandwiches.
- If 18 or older, uses the automatic slicer to prep food
- Clean tables, counters, floors, bathrooms, kitchen and
utensils; take out trash.
- Operate cash register: handle, balance and follow all cash
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues.
- Takes delivery/catering/pickup orders over the phone. -
- Others duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 3 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for
periods of up to 3 hours or as needed.
- Be able to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely
manipulate and key in data.
- Able to work in both warm and cool environments, indoors (95%)
and outdoors (5%).
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music,
customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products,
egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and -shellfish.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND BEHAVIORS
- Must represent Potbelly Advantage and Our Values.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- For Illinois employees, all employees are required to become
food safety certified within 30 days of employment. Failure to do
so will result in termination of employment.
- Must be friendly and customer service-oriented.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Must possess neat and clean hygiene.
- Ability to handle a knife confidently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a
sense of urgency.
- Ability to work as a team-player.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via verbal and
written communication, such -that employee can perform his or her
- Must demonstrate leadership behaviors and values that align
We're an equal opportunity employer. - All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status, or disability status. -Required
Keywords: Potbelly, Noblesville , Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!