Noblesville, IN - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $31-33/Hour
Posted on: July 31, 2022
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers.connectRN is hiring
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) who are looking for an opportunity
to define their own career path, connect with a supportive
community of caregivers, and increase their earning potential.Pay
and Compensation You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic
bonuses ranging in amounts based on facility demand. Additional
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Hazard Pay for certain shifts
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Referral Bonus when a friend you referred to connectRN works
their first shift
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partnerCommunity BenefitsWhen you join
connectRN, you become part of our community of clinicians, which
comes with additional non-monetary benefits. These include:
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more!You Will:
- Provide activities of daily living (ADLs) to nursing home
residents and other patients in accordance with individualized care
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to
shift supervisorYou Have:
- A current license or credential to work as a CNA in the state
you are applying to.
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to
maintain a reliable shift history
- The ability to lift 25 or more poundsconnectRN is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ConnectRN, Noblesville , Noblesville, IN - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $31-33/Hour, Healthcare , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!