Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: The Waters of Lebanon
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Now hiring Full Time RN for 11p-7ASIGN ON BONUS $15kNEW
WAGESRegistered NurseDuties and Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned.
- Administers and records medications and treatments as
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic
procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to
patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing
and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient's responses to
nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and
safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
- RN: 1 year (Preferred)License:
- RN (Required) Licensed in the state of IndianaBenefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Sign on bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Birthdays
- Attendance Bonus
- Vacation cash out option
- Much more!Our company provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, This company
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. #123
Keywords: The Waters of Lebanon, Noblesville , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!