RN- Director of Nursing Services ($20,000 Sign-on Bonus)
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Director of Nursing Services - Registered Nurse (RN)
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., but they are also our guiding
principles and create the framework for all our relationships with
customers, team members and community at large.
We offer excellent benefits including:
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low
as $20 a week
* Employees can access convenient telehealth services
* Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
* Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
* Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
* Pathogen Reducing Air Purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19
* TrueU: Free online classes and podcasts which will equip you to
grow both personally and professionally.
What you offer:
* As Director of Nursing Services, you will assume authority,
responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of nursing
services in the facility.
* You will be vital in the care given to residents by developing,
maintaining, and implementing nursing policies and procedures that
reflect current standards of nursing practice, company, and
facility philosophy of care and practices while maintaining
compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
* Your role as Director of Nursing Services will ensure excellent
hiring, training, supervision and retention of qualified staff to
provide the best possible services and care outcomes.
* Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
* Must be available to work varying hours including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
* Graduated from an accredited school of nursing and hold a current
Indiana Registered Nurse license.
* Minimum of three years' clinical experience in Geriatric or
Gerontology couples with a minimum of one-year experience as a
departmental manager of a long-term care facility.
* Knowledge of current Federal and State laws and regulations that
apply to practice of nursing in long-term care.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Noblesville , RN- Director of Nursing Services ($20,000 Sign-on Bonus), Healthcare , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!