Home Health Visit Nurse (LPN or RN)
Company: Suburban Home Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSuburban Home Health is a jointly owned venture
between Hancock Health, Riverview Health, Witham Health Services,
Margaret Mary Health and Major Health Partners. At Suburban Home
Health we consider our people to be our most important asset and
are seeking dedicated nurses to utilize their skills and talents to
meet the needs of our patients in Boone county and surrounding
areas. With self-scheduling and one-on-one patient care, this is
the place to be!
Job DescriptionThe Visit Nurse provides direct patient care in the
home to adult and/or geriatric patients.
- Assesses the patient to identify physical, psycho-social and
- Communicates with the multidisciplinary team of physical
therapist, occupational therapist and speech therapist regarding
- Works under the direction of an RN Case Manager while
demonstrating knowledge and technical skill necessary for providing
competent, comprehensive and age-specific patient care.
- Provides nursing care within the parameters set forth by the
physician's orders and RN Case Manager assessment to ensure
positive patient care outcomes.
- Documents patient progress and reports any significant changes
in a timely manner to the supervising RN Case Manager.
- Educates patients concerning procedures, treatments and needs,
and ensures medical orders are carried out accurately and in a
- Provides patients with the knowledge and assistance to learn
appropriate self-care techniques.
- Assist in the administration of medications and treatments as
prescribed by the physician
- Assures completeness of ordered procedures and treatments
- Demonstrates knowledge of safety/infection control practices by
complying with established policies and procedures
- Participates in on-call duties for assigned
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and
holder of a current permanent or temporary license from the Indiana
Medical Licensing Board. LPN or RN licensure required.
- Possess good verbal and written communication, and organization
- Must possess an Indiana Driver's license and automobile
liability coverage as required by the State of Indiana.
- Must have the ability to perform essential job functions with
or without reasonable accommodationSuburban Home Health is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. Suburban Home Health is committed to equal employment
opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a
work environment free of discrimination, harassment, and workplace
violence. All employment decisions at Suburban Home Health are made
based on job requirements, individual qualifications, or business
need without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, genetic information or any other protected
characteristics under applicable law. Suburban Home Health creates
a culture with zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment and
seeks an environment of inclusion and respect at work.
Keywords: Suburban Home Health, Noblesville , Home Health Visit Nurse (LPN or RN), Healthcare , Noblesville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!